Bakti Desa 2019

Hi guys, today i would to tell you my experience in cibereum village as this activity from school, this activity is made for us to understand how hard is life in the village. So let me introduce my friend that lives with me too, There are Nadira, Tiara, and Figlia. We also get a foster parents that has a job as farmer.


Our foster mother named Yuli. She has 2 child, and she lives with her big family but different house, next to Mrs. Yuli house, there is her parent house. Our friend, Amara, Cipo, Dara, Mine, get that house and my team in Mrs. Yuli house.

Mrs. yuli house has 4 rooms, such as Kitchen, Living room, and 2 bedroom. Even it's not really big, but they really satisfied with it. Oh! for the bathroom is located behind the house :). So you can say that 1 bathroom is for 2 household. That's why sometimes we get in fight with other team to decide whose team get the bathroom first.

Mrs. Yuli and her family really welcome us and really take care of us, In the morning, she likes to give us a delicious breakfast like nasi kuning, and for lunch, she give us chicken and Veggies, and for dinner, she also prepared something special. We really thankful for whatever she has done for us.

We also follow her when she is going to the farm, to pick some Green Onion, it tooks for about 15-30 minutes to go there, we walked there and see her friends that also work there. And also we meet our friends again :)


Every time, every second, that we spend together in cibereum it's so precious. I see that people there are very friendly and kind. That's why my team really want to go back there and visit them again. I hope my team has time for that. I think that's my short experience. i hope u enjoy it ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analytical Exposition Text

Narrative text : The Ugly Duckling

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT