Dream job


Dream Job

Hi! my name is Helena. Right now, I would like to tell you all of my dreams that i have when i was still a child until now. Maybe all of you know that i would like to be a doctor, but before i decide to be a doctor, there are many job that i would like to be too.


When i was in elementary school, my dream is to be an actress :) Why could i suddenly think of being an actress? I think because when i was a child, i was a big fan of Cinta Laura. You do know her, don't you? She is an educated person, and her personality is absolutely great. She really love to study and now she is studying in university in America. 


Because of her, i got motivated to study abroad. Even when i was in third grader, one of the acting company in Jakarta came to my school and made some of audition. My best friend and i was so excited, During the break we practice our acting skills. Finally i registered the audition and they told me to come next sunday. But i never told that things to my parents, and at the day i should be there, i didn't come because i'm to scared :(. That's why i decided not to be an actress.



And when i was a junior high school student, in the first grade i  was interested in English so much. That made me want to be like an Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia. I would like to work in other country and representate Indonesia. But i chose that job because i think to be an Embassy just need good skills in communication and also in language. And now i realize that to be an Embassy, i have to be good in history and civic education. And i don't really like that subject, so i change my mind.

And finally now i'm in eleventh grade and i have made my mind that i would really love to be an doctor especially an general surgeon doctor. I can't imagine what can i do after i got that white coat and i will be working in surgery room. I think my strength is i don't get scared by blood or wound or anything like that. But my weakness is i think that i'm not really good in memorization. So i think to get in medical school, i have to work really hard. But i think if i have support form my friends and fam and also i have enough determination, I can be what i want!

I think that's all my journey to found my exactly dream job. Thanks guys :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analytical Exposition Text

Narrative text : The Ugly Duckling

ANNOUNCEMENT TEXT