Self introduction

My name is Helena Margareth Angelica S. You can called me “helen” or “angel”. I was born on the 23th of February 2003. That’s mean now i am 16 years old.  I don’t have any sibling, that’s why i really want to have a younger sister, i always pray to God so i can have a sibling, i even promised to my parents and God, that i will look after my sister as well as i look after myself. 

All my friends and family maybe know that i’m kind of person that is active, i don’t like to stay at home like watching tv, i got easily bored. And also i’m kind of person that can’t focus on one things, that’s why when i have many assignment and exam in one day, i can not choose which one should i do first. I think my strength is i’m a social butterfly, i can easily get close to some new people, also all of friends say that i am an energetic and joy person. 

I also have some activites that i really like, such as singing, traditional dancing, swimming, and also travelling. For singing, i have once entered a singing competition when i was a child, and also i have singing for several event, such as collegiate event, school event, and also once a concert from my music lessons. And traditional dance has been my favorite things to do since i was in junior high school. I also once entered a swimming competition, i got in the 3rd place that time.

I have some goals that i really want to achive, the first one, i really want to be doctor especially General Surgeon, i don’t know why but i’m kind of person that not really afraid of blood or any other similar things. I only afraid of darkness and ghost. The second one, i really want to get paid and then i can use my money for travelling the world my future husband, parents and friends. How to achieve my dreams, i think i have to study really hard because in my school there are many people that is smart, sometimes i feel competitive but sometimes i really like to compare myself to them, that things make me feel down and pessimist that i can’t be a doctor :(. And the last thing i kind of person that like to dream, sometimes i already dreaming that i would married someone, and would like to have 2 child, one daughter and one son. I thinks that all from me. Thankyou :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analytical Exposition Text

Narrative text : The Ugly Duckling

Natural Phenomenan ( Comet )