Thanks for helping me, Mrs.

One of the most desperate thing i have ever been is happen when i was 8 years old.

This is what happened
        In sunday afternoon, me and my mom were at Gramedia in Jakarta. My mom was searching for some cooking books and i'm busy looking for Barbie's book and Miiko comics. I didn't realize that i have gone far away from my mom. when i was walking down the stairs, i saw many doll and barbie in the lobby. It made me want to see it. 

       So i went to the lobby and choosing what doll that i'm gonna take it. After i took 1 big teddy bear, i wanted to show it to my mother BUT i didn't see my mother, what i saw is just people who are talking to each other, ordering some food, and people who work at gramedia. I'm really afraid in that situation, i didn't recognize anyone. I was standing like a lost girl and i started crying as i walked slowly to find my mom. 

        when i walked near the escaltor, i saw a woman standing there looking at me. I felt confused so i walk away, but suddenly she came and asked me "Why you are alone? Where is your mother?", so i answer that i have lost my mother. Then, she told me to follow her to the information section. She asked me to described what's my mom looks like. I told her that my mom wore Yellow shirt and black trousers. i also said that my mom has short hair, fair skin, and she is a bit fat. hehe :) . After that she asked mo to sit in the bench beside the information section.

       a few minutes later, someone who looks like my mom came to me. hahaha ya it's my mom ! I cried loudly because finally i found my mother. I felt shy that time because everyone was looking at me. My mom told me not to go far away from her if i haven't memorize every secton in that place. From that incident, i learn that i need to memorize things around me so if i get lost, i can go back where i am from. I also learn that i have to ask people around me if i have any trouble or problem.

I hope that my story can entertain you. Thanks ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analytical Exposition Text

Narrative text : The Ugly Duckling

It's all about me !!!